Juventus’ Paulo Dybala has been placed on the radar of Liverpool, according to reports. The Argentine forward is thought to be available for a cut-price deal in January and Liverpool have made him one of their top targets.
Liverpool are reportedly ready to make a January move for Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, who would be available on loan. The Reds have also been linked with West Ham’s Diafra Sakho and Aston Villa striker Scott Sinclair in recent weeks as they seek back-up for Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino.
Liverpool have been linked with a move for Juventus star Paulo Dybala in January. The Argentine international has been heavily linked with the Reds and Manchester United, but Liverpool are keen on securing his services.
The transfer window in the summer was unlike any other. Check out all of the significant signings and see how we evaluated them. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
Liverpool is keeping an eye on Dybala.
According to Calciomercato, Liverpool are interested in acquiring Juventus star Paulo Dybala on a free transfer.
The 28-year-contract old’s with the Old Lady expires at the end of the season, and the Reds are reportedly interested if he leaves on a free transfer.
The Serie A club has been tight-lipped on the deal, with some sources stating that he has already reached an agreement in principle on a new contract, which just requires pen and paper and an official announcement.
Dybala told DAZN about his contract situation: “Right now the club has other things to handle so for the time being we can wait on this, what’s going on now is more important than my contract.”
According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, a new contract has been negotiated that would prolong the forward’s tenure with the Bianconeri for another five years.
Dybala has been at Juventus for six years, having joined for £36 million from Parma in 2015. He has subsequently scored 108 goals and added 46 assists in 269 competitive games for Juve, collecting 12 trophies along the way.
Despite an apparent agreement between the two sides, no news on the renewal has been revealed, with the player entitled to sign a pre-contract outside of Italy beginning January 1.
Paulo Dybala, the Juventus star, has yet to decide on his long-term future. Getty Images/Jonathan Moscrop
– FC 100: Where do strikers Ronaldo and Mbappe rank? – LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– The contract extension of Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele has reached a crucial week, with Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, and Newcastle United all interested in a transfer. The 24-year-current old’s contract expires at the end of the season, and the Catalan club has issued an ultimatum over a new contract, according to Mundo Deportivo. He is expected to be offered to choose between a definitive contract and the opportunity to play elsewhere.
– Lovro Majer, a midfielder for Real Madrid, has been named as the center midfielder to succeed Luka Modric. The Stade Rennais player is the top priority, according to El Nacional, with the Ligue 1 club valuing him at €35 million.
– According to writer Nicolo Schira, Atalanta and Sassuolo have reached a deal in principle for winger Jeremie Boga. The deal would last until 2026, albeit the teams have yet to strike an agreement on the move. According to the report, Sassuolo value the player at €20 million and do not want any additional players in the transaction.
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus are trying to loan midfielder Arthur in January. Since his arrival in Italy from Barcelona, the 25-year-old has struggled, with the club trying to offload him owing to his expensive pay in relation to his playing time.
– According to The Sun, Newcastle is planning a January deal for Stoke City attacker Tyrese Campbell. The 21-year-old has made an impression in the Championship, and new manager Eddie Howe is prepared to match the Potters’ £20 million value in order to escape relegation.
Watch This Video-
- us weather radar map
- future cast
- where is juventus